Dangote Recruitment Portal: Front Desk Receptionist- Apply Now- Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and product quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are looking for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist
Job ID: CameroonHR02
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – HR
- We are looking for a professional front desk receptionist with a friendly attitude and the capability to multitask.
READ– Latest Job: British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) Global Graduate Program – Operations 2022
- Receive mails and direct the visitors
- Receive and distribute mails to recipients.
- Ensure that any incoming mail bears the receipt stamp with the current date.
- Ensure that any visitor who goes into the office has been announced.
- Ensure all incoming emails are properly recorded in the system.
- Receive and announce visitors to those requested.
- Ensure that every visitor has a badge.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head HR/ADMIN.
Education and Work Experience:
- GCE A Level or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Minimum of two (2) years of job-related experience.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Bilingual (French & English).
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to effectively use MS Office applications.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning & Development,
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends that applied for Npower in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply