Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) Recruitment Form Portal- Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the following position :
Job Title: Secretary
Location: Lagos Island, Nigeria
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Job Status: Sourcing
- Coordinate the activities of the various sections of the Department through the Unit Administrators to align with the Manager’s requirements and expectations.
- Receive and provide adequate reception to the Manager’s visitors.
- Facilitate travel and logistic arrangements for the Manager and official visitors.
- Provide day to day secretarial support to the Manager and the department
- Support the Manager in the Management of his schedule, advise him of matters needing his urgent attention and support him in keeping to his agreed schedule.
- Attend and record Minutes of Meetings and ensure timely circulation of the minutes.
- Handle all stationery requisition as well as make and follow up with request for IT items.
- Maintain an efficient filing and retrieval system for documents.
- A Degree in Business Administration obtained at a minimum of second class lower division or HND in Secretarial Studies or related discipline with a minimum of Upper credit.
- 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 years – 55 years
- Highest Education: Minimum Education University
- Degree title: A Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Experience: Minimum Experience 3 Years
- Other experience: 3 years post-graduation work experience in a similar position in a reputable organisation.
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here