Deloitte 2022 Graduate Academy Finance Programme: This article will help and guide you on how to successfully apply and secure a slot in the Deloitte 2022 Graduate Academy Finance Programme
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters.
Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Note: This is not an employment scheme, but a skill development programme that will equip and empower prospective young graduates with invaluable knowledge in finance and actuarial science to solve contemporary and future challenges
We invite applications for:
Title: Deloitte Graduate Academy 2022 Finance Programme
Location: Lagos, Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
Duration: 6 Weeks
- The purpose of Deloitte Finance Academy is to develop the talents required to harness emerging opportunities in Accounting Operations Advisory, Finance Transformation, Financial Reporting, and Actuarial Science
- Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
- Chartered Accountants, Accounting Graduates or other Graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
- Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering).
- For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation.
- Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
- Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
- Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
- Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
- Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?:
- Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
- Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
- Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
- Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here