The online application link portal and the process to successfully secure job slot are well explained and contained below. See more details.
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
READ–Scrum Master Recruitment at Interswitch Group- Apply Here
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Tax & Regulatory Services – Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensure timely provision of periodic financial reports for decision making.
- Monitor expenditure and spending, and ensure they are in line with budget.
- Monitor collection and ensure agreed payment terms are complied with by the engagement team and provide a weekly report on debtors’ collection.
- Ensure that the WIP balances on ledgers are accurately reported on a weekly basis
- Maintain a daily tracker of all revenue and pipeline opportunities for all service lines
- Provide timely financial reports, as required, and resolve finance/accounts related matters for the Business Unit by working collaboratively with the firm’s Finance department.
- Plan and work with the Business Unit Leadership to develop/review the short-medium and long-term strategy.
- Monitor strategy implementation across the Unit and report progress.
- Organize periodic meetings to discuss progress report with responsibility owners.
- Follow up on action plans with unit champions and provide timely updates to Team Leads, Managers and Partners.
- Perform other official tasks related to receivables management, risk, and other areas as assigned by the Business Unit Leader.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum of second class lower) or Higher National Diploma (Minimum of Lower credit) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in related field.
- Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements.
- Be analytical and possess effective decision-making skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and pay attention to detail.
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Certification such as ACA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or similar applications will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of MS-office tools i.e., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint for presentations.
- Possess basic accounting, excellent communication, and presentation skills.
ALSO READ–Quickteller Business Grant Application Form 2022/2023 for Entrepreneurs-Apply Now
The Impact You Will Make
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
How to Apply for Deloitte Nigeria Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply