Apply For Delta State Ministry of Youth Development 2021 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition (RYSA) Programme – The Portal is opened for suitable qualified persons to apply for the 2021/2022 Delta State RYSA Programme. This information is for trainers resident across the 25 LGAS of Delta State on the call for professional trainers for the 2021 Rural Skill Acquisition (RYSA) Programme. The online Registration Form and the requirements/eligibility are provided in this article.See Below
Brief about Delta State RYSA Programme
The Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme is designed to take the skill acquisition programmes to the rural youth population with the objectives to create income-earning opportunities, stem youth restiveness, discourage rural-urban drift and grow the local economy. The target youths demography under this programme are semi-literate and non-literate youths, who have acquired skill training, need start-up and fundamental business skills.
You may like to check UBA Recruitment 2021 for Graduate Relationship Officer: See How To Apply
The RYSA programme has two training components as follows:
- The Practical / Hands-on training: This entails training of beneficiaries of the programme to acquire further practical skills required for them to succeed in their chosen enterprises. This training will be carved out by Master Trainers designated across different communities In Delta State.
- The Community Business School (CBS) training: The CBS Is a mandatory programme for all RYSA beneficiaries to be undertaken once a week for eight weeks in the course of the practical/hands-on training programmes. The programme is meant to equip beneficiaries with life and business skills that are critical to success In life and business.
Community Business School (CBS) Course Outline
- Introduction to Business
- Customer Relations
- Book Keeping
- Community Service and Volunteerism
- Business Networking
Available Skills Areas
- Aluminum Profiling
- Catering and Confectioneries
- Electrical Installations and Repairs
- Fashion and Designs
- Hair Dressing
- POP, Screed Making and Painting
- Welding and Fabrication
- Woodwork and Furniture
Requirements/Eligibility to apply for Delta State 2021 Rural Youth Skill Acquisition Programme
- Candidates must be between 18 — 29 years old.
- Candidates must be from Delta State and resident in the Local Government Area
- The minimum educational qualification is First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC).
- Candidates interested in RYSA must have acquired basic training in the shortlisted skill area.
- Candidates must have personal enthusiasm, conviction, and willingness to learn and acquire refresher skill sets in his/her choice programme as a basis to establish and manage an enterprise.
- Application forms for RYSA are available at the Ministry’s field offices across the 25 Local Government Areas of the State.
- Interested candidates must pick up the application forms IN PERSON, fill and submit them within the stipulated timeline.
- Shortlisted candidates must undergo oral interviews and proficiency tests based on the skill area of choice.
- Applicants for RYSA must fill and submit the guarantors’ form.
- Selected candidates must abide by the rules and regulations set by the Ministry of Youth Development.
You may also like to check Exxon Mobil Graduate Internship Recruitment Portal 2021- Apply Here
- Interested candidates must pass the proficiency test in his/her chosen skill area to be eligible for the programme.
- Beneficiaries must complete the Refresher/CBS training before the Start-up Packs presentation.
- Candidates must pass the training completion proficiency test and Community Business School (CBS) training test before been awarded Certificate and given support.
- Successful Beneficiaries must subject themselves to the mentoring process of the Directorate for Youth Monitoring & Mentoring (DYMM).
Visit the Delta State Ministry of Youth website
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here