Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Function: Business development
- The Direct sales executive (DSE) is responsible for driving sales increase of all ipNX retail products (FOS) within the territory he works in.
- She/he must recruit new subscribers through personal engagement and follow up.
- The DSE must be able to develop relationships with Estate managers, facility managers and any key stakeholder.
- DSE’s must be able to win back churned customers and re-build broken relationships.
- Achieve set sales targets.
- The DSE must maintain and grow a pipeline of potential subscribers. This pipeline report must be submitted on a weekly basis.Must carry out route mapping to identify potential and existing customers with given territory.
- Must be polite at all times to customers and report any customer feedback during weekly meetings.
- Must be present at all sales trainings and weekly meetings.
- Must abide by the ipNX policies and standards when on ipNX premises and in dealing with customers.
- Must be able to maintain a good working relationship with Team Lead and other DSE’s.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- HND in Engineering / Computer Science / Marketing / Sales / related disciplines
- Understanding of communications Network, Experience in a b2b, B2C sales environment; field sales, consistent track record of success in achieving product effectiveness and customer experience targets.
- Good Microsoft office suite competence.
- Exemplary communication skills – both face to face and over the telephone. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrate a high level of organization and quality with multitasks, efficiency & priority setting.
- At least 2 years’ experience within the telecoms or FMCG space; knowledge of retail market, competitor behavior and strategy, including related product dynamics and product management.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal capabilities and leadership.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
The application closing date for the ipNX Nigeria Limited recruitment is 30th May, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here