Dow Nigeria 2021 Graduate Internship Trainee Program -How to Apply :You wish to work with one of the multinational companies in Nigeria. We will be guiding you on how to register successfully and be one of Dow Nigeria graduate internship trainee. Read the requirements you need to apply for the program below.
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines one of the broadest technology sets in the industry with asset integration, focused innovation and global scale to achieve profitable growth and become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company.
Dow’s portfolio of performance materials, industrial intermediates and plastics businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for our customers in high-growth segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care.
Application are invited for the position below:
Title: Internship Trainee Program (m/f/d)
Job Number: R2016194
Schedule: Full time
Slot: 2 Openings
- Dow has an exciting opportunity for an Internship Trainee Program, (m/f/d) located in Lagos, Nigeria.
- You will develop selling, negotiation, and presentation skills while managing a project in a complex Business-to-Business environment market whilst connecting with a vibrant and diverse team spread across different Dow locations.
- The program sets an environment to grow personally, and to gain real hands-on experience working within a leading material science company.
- You are a young professional, aspiring to start a commercial career? This is where it all begins!
- Number of internship positions available: 2.
During the program, you will:
- Handle real-life Sales and Marketing projects in collaboration with a Dow business segment to prepare for the future job roles.
- Utilize Dow’s product offerings to form customer strategies and promote long term sustainable value creation.
- Demonstrate a natural desire to learn, exhibit a high degree of self-motivation, and embrace a pro-active attitude. If you feel you possess effective communication skills, paired with analytical and strategic thinking, and enjoy working in teams and in a diverse and empowering environment, we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Explore business growth opportunities for Dow with exposure to current and potential customers and markets.
- Network with Dow Senior leadership and shadow experienced Dow colleagues for early career mentoring and coaching.
- Develop and build relationships with a diverse universe of external customers, and internal stakeholders.
Further Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, or Business Chemistry, with a clear technical interest. An additional Master’s or further business studies is a plus.
- Experience in Sales, Technical Service or Marketing or in a related industry of up to 3 years is an advantage.
- Proven fluency in English is required, and fluency in French is strongly preferred.
How to Apply for Dow Nigeria Graduate Internship Trainee Program 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here