Download Full Pdf Final List of NCS 2021/2022 Shortlisted Candidates- This post contains the full list of successful candidates for recruitment 2021/2022. You are to read and adhere to all instructions in other not to forfeit your chance or get disqualified.
The Nigeria Customs Service Board have released the list of successful candidates who were carefully selected based on the following:
- Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
- Physical fitness
- Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
N/B: All Shortlisted candidates will receive a congratulatory message with the venue, date, and time of screening.
As a final result of the recruitment process that started with online application, computer-based examination and screening exercise, the under-listed are the successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigeria Customs Service:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2021 List of Successful Candidates for Enlistment
Details for Documentation
- The listed candidates are required to report to the office of the Comptroller Establishment, Nigeria Customs Service, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki, Abuja from Monday, 8th November – Tuesday, 7th December 2021 for documentation.
- Successful candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age
- Four (4) photocopies of each of the credentials
- Four (4) passport photographs.
- Those who do not document by the 7th of December, 2021 will be deemed to have rejected the offer.
- The general public is by this advertisement also informed that the Nigeria Customs Service recruitment portal: http://www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be opened between Monday, 13th – Friday, 24th December 2021 for the supplementary recruitment exercise.
- Interested candidates are hereby invited to log in and apply.
Download And Check the final list of shortlisted candidates for recruitment into the Nigeria Customs Services
CLICK HERE to DOWNLOAD PDF successfully
Scam Alert! Please note that Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is strictly on merit and does NOT require payment of any kind.
Apply for Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH) Internship Program 2021/2022
National Institute for Educational Planning and Administration (NIEPA) Job Recruitment Application Portal – Register Here
How to Register for CBN Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme Loan 2021/2022- cbnties.com.ng
Massive Job Recruitment at First Bank of Nigeria Limited-Apply Here
Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper Recruitment 2021 –Apply for Latest Job Vacancies
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) Graduate Paid Internship Program 2021-Apply Here
UNESCO 2021/2022 Graduate Internship Programme Application Form Portal
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply