Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 registration form is now open to Africans. How to register, benefits, eligibility and closing date for Ecobank Fintech Challenge 2023 are contained below. The closing date for submission of entries for the Ecobank Fintech Challenge is September 16, 2022. Hurry and begin your application process now.
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge is an innovation competition and business partnership opportunity that is being offered on a pan-African scale by Ecobank. It is intended to motivate, assist, and partner with African financial technology companies in an effort to broaden the market for innovative financial technology and banking-related products.
The Ecobank Fintech Challenge selects and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale, offering them support and access to possibilities across Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The goal is to assist them develop as future Pan African Fintech success stories.
Become a finalist; get inducted as an Ecobank Fintech Fellow and stand a chance to explore the following opportunities:
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The ultimate winner will be awarded a cash prize of $50,000.
- Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings. The existing digital offerings include Ecobank Omni, Ecobank electronic financial supply chain(eFSC), Ecobank Xpress, Ecobank Mobile APP or USSD, MasterPass™ QR, mVISA™ & mCash, etc. They would like applicants to pitch how their solutions can add value to these existing Ecobank digital offerings.
- All Fintechs with an Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product are eligible to apply to the fintech challenge.
- These products must address one or more of a specific set of pain points:
- Customer experience
- Financial inclusion
- Credit scoring
- Ecosystem Aggregation
- Internal tools
- Any other relevant product categories
You can enter more than one fintech product in the competition. However, each product you apply with must be distinct. You should not submit two products in one application form. Each of your products must be entered as a separate application.
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here