eHealth Africa Internship Program 2023- How to Apply. More details on eHealth Africa Internship Program 2023 form, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is contained in this article.
eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023 Internship Program
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Kano
Employment Type: Internship
Department: Internship Program
- We are searching for graduates to join the 2023 Cohort Internship Program designed to provide an enriching experience characterized by measurable on-the-job training to help young interns succeed in their career development.
- The duration of this program is 6 Months.
- The purpose of this internship program is to promote employability through providing an opportunity for work experience to recent graduates and university students in career transition.
- It is also an avenue to help develop leadership competencies and promote the participation of women in decision-making roles in key development spaces.
- The Interns will provide technical and administrative support to the following departments:
- Human Resources
- Executive Management
- ICT Services – Helpdesk Management
- ICT Services – Systems & Administration
- Operations – Facility
- Operations – Fleet
- Operations – Engineering
- Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
- Internal Audit
- Grants Management
- New Business Development
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research
- Software Engineering
- Project Management
- Geographic Information System (GIS)
- Data Analysis
- Procurement & Asset Management
Standard Minimum Qualifications
- First Degree or equivalent (completed or in-process) in relevance to developmental studies.
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
- 1 to 2 years experience in the relevant department field.
Why intern with us
- To gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and projects that contribute to solutions to health challenges in Africa.
- To build a long-term relationship with eHA and gain potential full-time employment in the future.
- Have the opportunity to work with our team of outstanding and inspiring career professionals and senior managers within the organization,
- Participate in conferences, and meetings, while contributing to analytical work as well as on-the-ground projects.
- To develop a stronger knowledge of project management, ICT administration, and reporting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Upload the following documents as applied:
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover letter highlighting areas of interest and strengths in the internship program and how soon you can start. The title must include the department of interest and the location (Abuja or Kano)
- B.Sc./HND Certificates (Graduate Internship)
- Student Industrial Work Experience (SIWES) letter or transcript (for Undergraduate internship)
- NYSC posting letter/Certificate of completion/Exemption/Exclusion
- A letter of recommendation from your course adviser, head lecturer, or professor. (If required)
- The candidate must be able to relocate to the available office location at their own costs
Application Closing date
16th February, 2023.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply