Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023/2024 for Masters / Ph.D. to Study in France (Fully Funded)
The French Government Excellence Scholarship Program Applications form 2023 is now Out for interested persons to pursue Masters and Pd.D studies in France for free. See how to apply and requirements needed below
France is one of the developed European countries. It is famous for its beauty and rich culture. This is why students all around the world dream of studying in France. Though, it is not easy for all to afford this study.
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enrol in their masters and PhD programs.
It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 25 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 30 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level.
The fully-funded Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2023-2024 is now open for applications
The Eiffel scholarship program objectives
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Phd degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level.
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master’s and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Levels of Study
French higher education institutions who submit candidates to the Eiffel program agree to enroll them:
- in courses leading to a master’s degree
- in an engineering program
- in a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
The Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 12 months in France.
Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Eiffel scholarship holders a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
For both elements of the program, tuition fees are not covered by the Eiffel program.
- Opening of the call for applications: week of October 3, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: January 10, 2023.
- Publication of results: week of 3 April, 2023
How to Apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website
Applications sent directly by students or by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
For More Information:
Application Closing Date for Eiffel Scholarship Program 2023
Foreign students seeking admission to Masters’s or Ph.D. programs under the French Eiffel Scholarship can apply now and submit their applications before January 10, 2023.
YOU MAY LIKE TO ALSO READ- Beit Trust Fully Funded Postgraduate Scholarships for study in South Africa & United Kingdom
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here