Elizade Nigeria Limited (Toyota Nigeria) Recruitment For Internal Audit Officer- Apply Now
Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Internal Audit Officer will work closely with the Internal Control Team in carrying out internal audit functions and promoting a ‘control culture’ within the organization.
- Ensure proper safeguard of assets and proper utilization
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded, summarized and reported accordingly
- Protect confidentiality of records and information gained as part of exercising professional duties and use discretions in sharing such information with legal confines
- Ensure timely regulating reporting
- Assesses and monitors adequacy/quality of adherence to internal control procedures.
- Reviews the reconciliation of the book / physical inventory in the branch.
- Prepares and submits internal audit assessment reports (issues, recommendations) to line Manager.
- Assist in the verification and recording of spare parts.
- Escalates identified weaknesses in controls to line manager and recommends workable solutions.
- Investigates violations of workshop/store operational procedures and makes recommendations on appropriate preventive or remedial action. Assesses and monitors adequacy/quality of adherence to internal control procedures.
- Review spare parts counter sales reports as required
- Conduct investigations on alleged irregularities and fraud
- Assist in monitoring the business function of the branches and reporting all material findings and preparing appropriate recommendations for corrective actions
- Carry out monthly stock taking
- Conduct regular internal audit of the branch
- Assist in reconciliation and analysis of transactions
- Among others
READ– Ekiti State Digital Skills Academy (EDSA) for youths in Ekiti State – Register Here
Interested and qualified candidates to possess the following criteria below:
- First Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field
- 3-5 years working experience.
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Ability to use accounting software is an advantage.
- Sound and practical knowledge of Microsoft NAV and Excel
The Candidate must possess:
- Analytical Skills
- Audit standards and regulatory guidelines
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Team work.
- Business process and control analysis
- Working knowledge of accounting processes, financial and business audit.
- Financial and risk analysis
How to Apply for Elizade Nigeria Limited (Toyota Nigeria) Recruitment
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date for Elizade Nigeria Limited (Toyota Nigeria) Recruitment
15th September, 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos Applicant Only
ALSO READ- CBN-Wema Bank SME Loan Application/Registration Form – Apply Now
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply