Apply for Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment) at Sundry Foods Limited
Sundry Foods is an integrated food services company founded in 2003 and operating in major cities in Nigeria. We are bringing our now trademark great tasting ready-to-eat food and quality services to thousands of people and institutions daily through its chain and network of restaurants, bakeries and other catering facilities.
We are proud to own and operate one of Africa’s best restaurant and bakery chains and we pride ourselves on our ability to consistently deliver original food and service solutions whether in workplaces, schools and colleges, hospitals, joining even remote sites and different cultural environments using our team of young seasoned professionals and an entire workforce with a passion to deliver nothing but the best to every customer.
Job Title: Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing employee learning and career development, performance management, employee engagement as well as company policy and procedure adherence.
- In addition, you will build provide strong leadership to teams within your jurisdiction and build solid relationships with the company’s leadership to provide the required support to our people.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Champion E-learning initiative
- Drive employee engagement initiatives to ensure delivery of value proposition and a disciplined workforce.
- Manage the company’s training system and implement learning and career development plan for all employees
- Develop curriculum and faculty for new and existing training programs and improve on existing training system
- Facilitate new hire orientation and onboarding programs across company
Minimum Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 7+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- HR Certification is desirable (CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi, SHRM, CIPD, etc)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for Experienced Human Resources Specialist (Recruitment) at Sundry Foods Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only suitable and interested candidates who are resident in Port Harcourt or are able to relocate to the city are advised to apply
Application Closing date
14th November, 2022.
Tentative Start Date 5th December, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here