ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering)
ExxonMobil Corporation has its online portal open to enable interested and qualified candidate apply for the 2023 ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering). Application guidelines, eligibility for young Nigerian Graduates and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Catering) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the below mentioned:
- Assist in Meal sheets/Request for Service verification and inspections documentation.
- Track Daily Platforms requests/ complaints and follow up to closure.
- Assist in Platforms Menu tracking compliance.
- Assist to collate weekly reports and key performance indicators.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a degree BSc or BA in Business Administration.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS and other applications.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Food Safety knowledge and certifications
- Catering operations background.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.