ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Major Project) 2023
ExxonMobil Corporation is currently open for applications from suitably qualified candidate for its 2023 Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Major Project)). How to apply, qualifications, requirements, and other related information you may wish to know is on this page.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship (Environmental and Property Solutions – Major Project)
- We are inviting ambitious professionals to be part of our Environmental and Property Solutions (Major Project) department.
- This opportunity presents hands-on learning experience from renowned experts in different career fields in our world class organization.
- You will also have the opportunity to think independently, grow to your full potential, and help shape the future of energy.
What role you will play in our team
- As a Graduate Intern, you will participate in the Company’s one year graduate internship program in fulfilment of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), contributing in fresh graduates’ professional development and exposure to the benefits the experience of working in a multinational organization afford.
- The position is based at Lagos State, Nigeria.
What you will do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Manage E&PS requests portal and accommodation desk
- Manage E&PS after hour requests
- Transfer of all EP&R Fire Safety Equipment from IPES to Nuvolo system and scheduling for PMs
- Support migration of assets from eMERGE to Nuvolo system
- Develop and manage all project scopes, designs, cost estimates and work programs in accordance with the E&PS EMCAPS.
- Collate weekly reports & attend to every other scheduled/unscheduled Office & residential requests
- Track and monitor contracts/AFE spent
To be eligible for ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship 2023 Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with an Engineering Degree in any one of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Science.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2019.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2021.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and MS office applications.
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience:
- Proficiency in Project Management
- Data analysis/management skills
- Effective presentation skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
Also Read ExxonMobil Corporation Graduate Internship 2023 for:
- Environmental and Property Solutions – Planning and Operations
- Environmental and Property Solutions – Catering
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.
Leave a Reply