ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022 Job Recruitment: This is to inform the general public of the ExxonMobil Graduate internship programme ongoing. The process and how to apply are contained below.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
READ- Orient Global Manufacturing Limited Recruitment 2022 (Logistics Assistant)
We are recruiting for the following position:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Medical Science)
Locations: Lagos and Eket – Akwa Ibom (Alt)
Career field: Safety, Security, Health and Environment
Job type: Intern / Co-op / Apprentice
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
ALSO READ- Oando Plc Recruitment 2022 for Banking Officer- Apply Here
Eligibility to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022
- Candidates must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) or a Master’s Degree no earlier than 2020
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: Apply for Software Engineer at Interswitch Group Recruitment 2022
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme 2022 Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license (for Nursing candidates)
- Valid/current provisional or practicing license (For Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply