ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Industrial Hygiene) 2023 application portal is open for interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines contained below. Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is a subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria. The company’s oil & gas production activities constitute one of the largest sources of revenue for the Nigerian government.
We are recruiting for the following position below:
Job Title: Graduate Internship (Industrial Hygiene)
Job Segment: Industrial Hygiene, Sustainability, Offshore Oil, Engineer, Electrical, Engineering, Energy
About the Programme
Graduate Internship – Industrial Hygiene
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments / Unit: Industrial Hygiene, Production Engineering sites, Offshore Operations sites, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
Eligibility/Requirement for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Industrial Hygiene) 2023
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with engineering Degree in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2020.
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Industrial Hygiene) 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date for ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Programme (Industrial Hygiene) 2023
Monday, 21st November, 2022.
Application Guides / Instructions
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g international passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Kindly Note: No ExxonMobil job advertisement requires payment of any processing or registration fee
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here