Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa Job Recruitment- 2 positions: Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa Recruitment portal is now opened and registration is ongoing. At Federal Medical Centre Yenagoa, there are various job positions for interested and qualified persons to apply. See more details below
This is to inform the general public that the Board of Management of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State is inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to fill any of the following vacant opportunities below:
Job Title: Medical Director / CEO
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- The Medical Director is the Head / Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management under the supervision of the Honorable Minister of Health;
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility of execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Center.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental Practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) with not less than twelve (12) years post-graduation;
- Candidates must possess a current practicing License from MDCN;
- Candidates must be Fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African
- Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been a Consultant for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit (Attach Evidence from NHIS Health Centre, Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa or any other Government Hospital);
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical Research(es) is an added advantage;
- Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment is for a period of four (4) years in the first instance which may be renewable for a second/ final term of four (4) years based on performance.
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and Allowances will be in accordance with the Public Service Salary Structure for this category of officer.
Job Title: External Auditor
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
- This is in compliance with the provisions of Section 85(3) (a) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999 and the relevant guidelines from the Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation.
Interested and qualified persons must possess the following requirements below:
- Provide an activity plan (project plan) of actions to achieve the objectives of the external audit function, specifying budgeted hours, timeline and sequence for the proposed audit.
- Evidence of work experience of the Firm in executing or having executed similar projects by submission of letters of engagement and evidence of successful completion of same in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate for 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Corporate Affairs Commission by submission of Certificate of Incorporation or Certification of Registration whichever is applicable
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with the Office of the Auditor-General of the Federation
- Evidence of current practicing License (Certificate)
- The Firm’s profile stating the key personnel, their roles, designation, qualifications and years of experience.
- Copies of professional qualification certificates of the key staff with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) must be attached.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (I. T. F) Certificate valid for 2022.
- Audited Accounts of the Firm for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) duly signed and stamped.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2019, 2020 and 2021) in the case of a limited liability firm and evidence of Personal Income Tax Certificate in case of a Business Enterprise.
- Evidence of VAT registration with FIRS.
- Evidence of financial capability (Bank reference) from a reputable bank stating the company’s creditworthiness.
- Evidence of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report valid for 2022 issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- A sworn Affidavit certifying that:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvency or bankruptcy.
- None of the Company’s Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- No Officer of the Federal Medical Centre, Yenagoa or the
- Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director or Shareholder of the company.
- All information presented in the documents are true and correct.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their applications in a sealed envelope marked “APPOINTMENT OF EXTERNAL AUDITOR” addressed to:
The Head of Administration,
Federal Medical Centre,
P. M. B. 502, Yenagoa,
Please kindly note: Candidates are to strictly abide by the contents of the advertisement, and only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interview.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here