Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Recruitment Form Portal for a Knowledge Management & Communication Officer- www.fmard.gov.ng
(FMARD) – Primarily funded by the Federal Government, the Ministry currently superintends almost fifty parastatals operating as either key departments or agencies across the country. The Ministry has 2 major departments namely Technical and Service Departments. Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development technical Departments: Agriculture (Trees and Crops), Fisheries, Livestock, Land Resources, Fertilizer, Food Reserve & Storage and Rural Development. Service Departments: Finance, Human Resources, Procurement, PPAS (Plan, Policy, Analysis & Statistics) and Co-operatives.
We are recruiting qualified and competent candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management & Communication Officer
Location: Akure, Ondo
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher Level University Degree or equivalent in a field related to Communications, Journalism, Development or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three years of experience in information, knowledge management, and/or development communication, preferably in the agriculture and rural development sector. Experience in media relations, ICT and extension will be an advantage.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; experience of interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders,
- High degree of motivation, initiative, independence, reliability, adaptability, and professional maturity; and places a premium on “getting things done”.
- Strong project management and coordination skills; able to handle multiple tasks and balance priorities with various stakeholders
- Experience on media relations and experience with donors funded projects.
- Proven ability in documentation and advocacy; demonstrated capacity to develop and oversee implementation of documentation of programme results, presentations, communication and reporting skills.
Tenure of Appointment
- The appointment will be for a period of two (2) years in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th May, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here