Trader Moni Registration /Application Form Portal 2022/2023 is open: How to Register for FG Trader Moni Loan 2022/2023,Requirements to apply for FG Trader Moni Loan 2022/2023,How to repay Trader Moni Loan, Application Closing Date.
Trader Moni Loan Registration Applications started in 2018 and many Nigerians doubted and missed the opportunity reason that they taught the FG Trada Moni Loan was a scam, just like the Npower Programme.
We like to bring to your notice another opportunity for you to apply for this year.
Those who have not applied for the loan offer can do so before the portal closes. On the other hand, those who have applied and received would want to apply for more loans, kindly keep reading and you will know how to apply below.
Also applicant should note that the trader moni sheme is for petty traders, artisans etc who wants to sustain the life span of their business.
The FG trader moni loan is a part of the Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) scheme of the Federal Government, being executed by the Bank of Industry.,
Also remember that the TraderMoni is a loan programme of the Federal Government, created specifically for
- Petty traders and artisans across Nigeria
- Trader moni gives an interest-free loans starting from N10,000 to N100,000 as you pay back. You get N10,000 as the first loan.
- When you pay back the first loan, you immediately qualify for a second loan of N15,000. After payback of the second loan, you qualify for a N20,000 loan, and then N50,000, and then N100,000.
Am I Eligible to apply for the Trader Moni FG Loan?
Yes, you are eligible for the scheme, so long as you are a Nigerian. In addition, If you are a petty trader or artisan and N10,000 can help your business today, then you are more than eligible to apply.
A small kiosk owner, food stuff seller, bread seller, mai shai, wheel barrow pusher, mobile tailor, mobile cobbler, fruits seller, keke rider, can apply as long as you adhere to the refunding back policy to get you to the next level.
- 18 years of age and above
- Own a business or a trader
- Have identity card (Valid ID)
- Have BVN
- A registered SIM/phone number
TraderMoni Loan Application Requirement 2022/2023
The eligibility for the TraderMoni Loan include;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- He or she must be a citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification to prove the previous point
- Applicant must be a petty trader or an artisan. Professionals who fall under this category include; Kiosk owners, food/foodstuff sellers, wheelbarrow pushers, mobile tailors, mobile cobblers, fruit sellers, Keke riders, vulcanizers, etc
- He or she must have a steady income to pay back the loan without interest
- Applicant must have a bank account and a BVN for the second loan. These two things are not needed for the initial N10,000 loan
- Applicant must have a phone and a registered phone number.
Applications steps and guideline on How to Apply for FG TraderMoni Loan
There are two ways through which one can apply for Trader Moni Loan. You can apply for Trader Moni Federal Government (FG) Loan either online or offline
How to apply for Tradermoni online
- Click on http://www.boi.ng/apply/register
- Navigate the page and click the “Apply for a loan now” button
- Next, select “Register here”
- Provide the correct information about yourself. (Name, phone number, email etc)
- A verification link and tracking code will then be sent to the email you provided
- Now click on the verification link to log in.
- Once logged in, complete the application form, save and click on “Continue”
- You will be sent an email confirming that the application has been received
- Subsequently, you will be informed of the next step, you should take.
Eligible Trader Moni States
Ebonyi State, Edo State, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Kaduna State, Kogi State, Kwara State, Lagos State, Nassarawa State, Niger State, Ogun State, Ondo State, Jigawa State, Kano State, Katsina State, Kebbi State, Rivers State, Abia State, Adamawa State, Akwa-Ibom State, Anamabra State, Bauchi State, Bayelsa State, Benue State, Borno State, Cross River State, Delta State, Osun State, Oyo State, Plateau State, Sokoto State, Taraba State, Yobe State, Zamfara State, Abuja FCT
How to repay Trader Moni Loan
TraderMoni Loan Repayment is done in six (6) months after the first collection. You can pay back through BOI or any enumerative agents nearest to you or meet any TraderMoni Loan agent for directive on how to pay back.
To repay your Trader Moni loan, walk into any of the following banks:
- Union Bank
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here