Finance Manager at MultiChoice Group- Apply Now
MultiChoice Group is Recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Finance Manager. Please ensure you read the job requirements, duties and responsibilities for the job vacancy before applying.
About MultiChoice Group
MultiChoice Group is a leading entertainment company and we’re home to some of the most recognised brands on the continent. Our entertainment platforms – DStv, GOtv, Showmax and DStv Now – are a hub for more than 19 million people across 50 co
Application is invited for:
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
Purpose of the Position
- The role will be responsible for providing financial direction and leadership towards achieving the annual goals and objectives
- Implement the company’s strategy and ensure long-term financial stability.
- Implement financial planning process to deliver MultiChoice Nigeria business objectives
- Continuously assess delivery/milestone in the CVM and Customer Journey Roadmaps
- Monitoring MultiChoice Nigeria business performance
- Appraise and advise on commercial opportunities and financial targets
- Develop and maintain effective financial models
- Balance sheet management
- Co-ordinate the planning and budgeting processes and ensuring that they are integrated with business strategy
- Review monthly financial packs of respective businesses
- Assist in preparation of the Nigeria group business plan, budgeting and forecast processes
- Monitor systems of internal, operational and financial control
- Implement financial reporting framework
- Achieve Operating Revenue
- Implement incentive scheme to help maintain Channel Partners motivation to promote sales and retention
- Manage financial information of the group company in Nigeria (DTH, DTT, DStv Media Sales, MSSL)
- Monitor financial and operational risk
- Monitor non-cash movements as required relating to treasury relationship
- Review legal contracts to ensure commercial viability and legal conformity
- Implement standards, business policies and procedures for related functional areas
- Participate in planning and conduct of the annual statutory audit
- Participate in planning and conduct of all internal audit activities
- Participate in preparation and review process of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor MultiChoice Nigeria budgets
- Create a strong, sustainable, robust leadership pipeline – outstanding bench strength.
- Invest appropriate time to find, attract, develop and retain right talent (no unwanted turnover).
- Appoint the right leaders in the right jobs (at direct report level), manage performance and deal with poor performance.
- Ensure alignment with Team strength, performance and energy matched strategic requirements – under performers identified, improved or removed.
- Change & transformation readiness.
- Ensure team adapts to change effectively and achieve transformation objectives set.
- Create Model for a full, diverse and flowing talent pipeline.
- Provide leadership in the aspect of Performance direction, goal clarification, communication, engagement, ethics, commitment & energy.
- Talent management, capacity, competence & skills – development.
- Responsible for team strength & performance level (attraction, selection, retention & development).
READ- Graduate Trainee Job Opportunities for Nigerian Graduates 2023
To be eligible for MultiChoice Group Recruitment, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree. MBA advantageous
- ACCA or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 10 years in a Financial leadership role
- Detailed commercial and financial acumen, balanced with creative flair
- Use of SAP, Microsoft Dynamics and HFM
- Tax Management
- CA or similar qualification
- Statutory understanding (Companies Act and Tax)
- Strong financial and accounting knowledge
- Strong negotiator
- Commercial experience
- Operational know how and ability
- Knowledge of contract law
- Financial knowledge pertaining to the Africa continent
- Financial analysis experience
- Management capabilities
- Conflict resolution experience
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Holistic thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Decision making
- Critical appraisal
How to Apply for MultiChoice Group Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
We encourage you to share this opportunity with your friends and loved ones who might be interested in other to keep them update.
Leave a Reply