First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment for Data Monetization Associate: This article contains the First Bank application Link Portal, how to apply, qualifications/requirement and closing date.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited for the following position below:
Job Title: Data Monetization Associate
Job Identification: 529
- Work closely with internal teams to drive development of produts/ initiatives and processes to deliver unique partnerships and monetization opportunities
- Identify potential partners/ users for the Bank’s Data Products & Services and work with the Team Lead to engage them to get favourable terms for proposed monetization opportunities
- Identify and qualify new market opportunities and work with the Team Lead and Unit Head to develop new product roadmaps to address their needs
- Collaborate with existing and potential partners to define new monetization routes and opportunities for growth
- Providing input with regards to market and competitive trends that are impacting Data Products customers and those that are seen as opportunities for new business
- Work on the development of business proposals for the new ideas with the guidance of the Team Lead and Unit Head and follow through to ensure they are developed, approved and executed
- Work with product development teams on new products and current product enhancements ensuring achievement of strategic revenue objectives
- Report, track and analyze the performance of features in production and advise Team Lead and the Unit Head, Data Monetization on observed trends, gaps or issues
- Tracking of value realization and measurement of business impact of Data Monetization initiatives during/after implementations.
- Identification of opportunities to acquire and grow customer relationships and increase their profitability through improved targeting, best-in-class product/services and appropriate channel strategies
- Locate potential business deals by contacting prospective partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Work with the Team Lead to create and review Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers, partners and vendors to ensure the bank’s interest is adequately protected in terms product/service performance, revenue generation and other internal stakeholders’ requirements such as: Audit, Operational risk management, information security, compliance etc.
- Design internal product flier to engender and sustain product knowledge amongst staff
- Obtain regular market intelligence and monitor trends to provide competitive edge in terms of products features, benefits and pricing.
- At least 1 year in a role involving reporting/data analysis and relationship management.
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment : 10th June, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here