First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment application portal is now open for interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Personal Assistant to the GE (Technologies and Services). How to apply and requirements are contained below.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
READ- Oilserv Limited Recruitment For Procurement / Warehouse Supervisor- Apply Now
First bank is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the GE (Technology & Services)
Job Identification Number: 726
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: FBN Gen.
Job Shift: Day
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate strategic activities for the GE Technology & Services’ office to strengthen relationships within the bank and with various stakeholders.
- Coordinate the marketing efforts of the GE Technology & Services for maximum impact.
- Analyze graphical presentation of financial reports.
- Track performance of Technology & Services teams.
- Coordinate and manage directorate’s projects and activities.
- Collaborate with departments and teams on improvement initiatives.
- Collate and analyze marketing (customer behavioral trends) data.
- Assist in preparing Board papers, speeches and presentations, etc, on behalf of GE Technology & Service, and follow up on implementation of Board directives.
- Generate periodic reports for the attention of the GE Technology & Services.
ALSO READ- Bell Oil & Gas Limited Job Recruitment for Technology Engineer -Apply Now
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any related discipline. Higher degrees and relevant professional certificates (added advantage).
- Experience: Background in Consulting.
How to Apply for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment
25th November, 2022 (02:59 PM).
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply