First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP 8)
First Bank of Nigeria Limited calls for applications from all eligible and interested applicants to fill the position of Service Executive Conversion Programme (SECP 8). To apply, use the link provided at the bottom of this article.
About First Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting qualified candidates for:
Title: Service Executive Conversion Programme – SECP 8
Job Identification Number: 930
Job Schedule: Full time
To apply for First bank Recruitment, you need to possess all the required qualifications and meet all requirements before applying for First Bank Recruitment 2023.
- Minimum academic qualification is B.Sc Degree with Second Class Lower or HND Upper Credit from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Not more than than 32 years.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
- Possession of higher degree(s) and/or relevant professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CPA, will be a distant advantage.
- Must have worked in the Bank for a minimum of 1 year as a non-core staff.
- Sound moral and ethical conduct with no disciplinary records.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
Interested Service Executives must possess the following skills set:
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
How to Apply for First Bank Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline for First Bank Recruitment
The latest closing date to summit applications is 3rd October, 2023 (09:01 PM).
Information is power and sharing is caring, we encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.