FirstgGem Loan Fund Scheme Application Form Portal is now opened for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) across the 36 States of the federation: You can apply for loan from 500k to 1m in the FirstgGem MSME Loan Fund Scheme Application Form. How to Apply or register, see below
Understanding what is FirstGem
FirstgGem Fund Scheme for Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) is FirstBank’s Gender support single – digital loan for women in Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) to enable them meet their working capital and asset finance needs.
Eligible Business for FirstgGem MSME Loan Fund Scheme
Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the following sector can apply:
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Beauty/cosmetic products
- Agric/Agro Allied (retail / food value chain)
Requirements for Customers eligible to access the FirstGem Fund
- All Women owned and led Micro Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) with atleast 51% female ownership in the approved sector.
- Eligible business must register with CAC
Accessible Loan amount for FirstgGem Loan Fund Scheme
- Minimum of N500,000, maximum of N3M.
- The repayment for FirstGem Fund 12months for Working Capital and 24months for the Term Loan
To apply online and open account with FirstGem Loan Fund, please visit official page here
Next, Download the loan application form and visit your branch or any of our branches nationwide to submit and initiate your loan.
FirstGem Funds – Loans – First Bank
You can also visit any First Bank nearest to you for more information
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here