Five Important Things To Know Before Npower Batch C Deployment- Some persons have been asking what the Npower scheme is all about. In this post we would be unveiling the most important things you need to know about the Npower programme. Read on as we share with you the five things you should know before the Npower Batch C deployment exercise.
As the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian affairs commenced the final process on Npower batch C enrollment, it very important that you know some important things that will help you understand certain things in the Npower Programme. Hence the purpose of this article.
The Five Important Things To Know Before Npower Batch C Deployment are as follows:
1) The Npower graduate programme will last for only 1year and beneficiaries will be paid N30,000 monthly allowance while the non-graduate will undergo 3-6 months training with N10,000 as their monthly allowance.
You may want to check Deadline For Npower Batch C Biometrics Verification 2021
2) There is No redeployment in Npower Programme after deployment.
3) There will be 2 streams in N-Power batch C Recruitment, 500,000 in each stream. Some Applicants not Shortlisted in stream 1 will be Shortlisted in stream 2.
4) Npower is not a permanent job but an Empowerment Programme initiated by the Federal Government to equip Nigerian Youths with employability skills or entrepreneurship skills that will help them become employable or an employer of labour.
This may be of interest to you How to Download and Install Npower NASIMS Biometrics Software On Your Device
5) You can not change your selected programme except the management decided to deploy you to serve in another Field.
To get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here