This is to bring to your notice of an opportunity going on at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The description of the job and requirements needed are contained in this article.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles.
The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dispatch Rider
- To deliver company mails and correspondences to other organizations leading to an improved communication system within the organization.
- Ensure the coordination of mails and correspondence to other organizations effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information
- Responsible for internal and external mails distribution when necessary
- Will be tasked on any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate (5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting)
- Have Proven experience as a dispatch rider or relevant position.
- 2 years cognate experience
The Person Must:
- Be able to ride motorcycles professionally
- Must have a mature working attitude
- Be polite and presentable
- Must have excellent road navigation knowledge
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle.
- Be hardworking, diligent, and possess positive energy
- Must be physically fit
- Should be reliable and punctual
How to Apply for Flour Mill Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
First National Bank (FNB) African Graduate Trainee Programme 2021/2022 Application Link Portal
Sterling Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Program 2022 for Young Nigerian Graduates- Apply Here
Opening Date for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021-See Requirements and Closing Date
Lagos State Primary Health Care Board (PHCB) Recruitment 2021 Application Portal
Wema Bank Recruitment for Graduate Marketing Associates- Career Jobs Vacancies
Shell LiveWire Nigeria Programme Registration Portal 2022: Apply Here
UBA Recruitment for Team Member, Investigations & Fraud Management
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply