Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Data Cataloguer -Apply Now: Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
You might be thinking how you can apply for this great opportunity. In this post, we will show you how to go about it. Just make sure you read this post to the end.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Cataloguer
- Assist in Inventory Management Optimization strategies in item identification, specifications, consolidation and duplicate resolution across FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- To ensure reliability and validity of P-code items in FMN Group item master database through effective cataloguing and data cleansing of existing and new stock items.
- Manage Item description harmonization, item release to required business units, new Item requests, and photography details structure for easy identification and further Transfer to Axapta (ERP).
- Maintain unique Item Codes, assign appropriate UNSPSC and avoid duplications across the FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Maintain a close communication link with procurement and respond to possible queries from Star Trading Company, End Users and vendor(s) regarding consumable spares.
- Implementation of FMN items set up in Axapta (ERP) for newly created items to ensure efficiency and productivity (Parameters including Min/Max, Default Order Setting, Site-Specific Settings & Group Item Category – UNSPSC).
- First Degree / HND in Engineering or Sciences
- Master Data Quality Manager (ISO8000) certifications will be an added plus
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a good understanding of ANSI, EN, DIN, and ISO standards
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings & data e.g. exploded diagrams, assembling drawings and datasheets, etc.
How to Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here