Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for I.T Business Partner : Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad.
Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Partner
Purpose of the Job
- As the full execution of our ambitious 5-year Strategic Plan goes operation, we have identified the need to allocate IT resources to work closer with the business and ensure the optimal use of IT tools and processes plus leverage digitalization and systematically use data to move the businesses to the next level and thereby optimize data-based decision making.
- To hold regular consultations with FMN business stakeholders to understand the specific goals of the overall business and individual departments, identify the needs therein and translate them into technology requirements for IT development. The IT development can be in terms of optimization of existing technologies or implementations of new ones.
- To provide strategic interface with assigned business units or functional area for the purpose of business technology strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
- Primary partner to business unit leadership for IT strategy, delivery and support.
- Strategy Development – partners with functional leadership and other key stakeholders to define opportunities and identify and prioritize projects based on predefined criteria (e.g. Return on investment, productivity, compliance).
- Communication – represents IT in promoting IT services and capabilities, communicating the IT Strategy, roadmap of changes and status of relevant projects to their stakeholders.
- Relationship Management –ensures good alignment and engagement between the function and IT. Strives to understand market challenges, including customer priorities and competitive issues.
- Risk Management – proactively shares knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness of the function.
- Governance – communicate ways of working, decisions, priorities and relevant project information regarding business unit requests, projects and initiatives.
- Project Oversight – supports the project manager in mobilization and during the lifecycle of the project. Provides highly valued strategic consulting level support and guidance through key IT initiative
The Person Must:
- Work effectively as one IT team – Collaborates across the IT functions and geographies
- Have commercial acumen
- Have an effective personal leadership impact
- Can operate effectively in ambiguous environments.
- Minimum requirement: First Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any other related course
Professional (Membership & Certification):
- IT Information Library Foundations (ITIL)
- Project Management Professional
- Added Advantage- Business Model Thinking
- Business Analysis Certification.
- Minimum requirement: At least 7 years’ experience in delivering technology and business solution
- Added Advantage – Previous Experience in a Manufacturing or IT consulting environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here