FMDQ Holdings Plc (FMDQ Group or FMDQ) is Africa’s first vertically integrated financial market infrastructure group, strategically positioned to provide registration, listing, quotation and noting services; integrated trading, clearing & central counterparty, settlement, risk management for financial market transactions; and depository of securities; as well as data and information services, across the debt capital, foreign exchange, derivatives and equity markets, through its wholly owned subsidiaries – FMDQ Securities Exchange Limited, FMDQ Clear Limited, FMDQ Depository Limited, FMDQ Private Markets Limited and iQx Consult Limited – towards transforming the Nigerian financial markets to become “GOLD” (Globally Competitive, Operationally Excellent, Liquid and Diverse) in alignment with its global counterparts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Development Programme
About the Programme
- At FMDQ, we recognise that every young talent hopes to start their career in an organisation that positions them to achieve greatness; therefore, the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme has been designed to attract and develop motivated young individuals interested in pursuing a career within the Nigerian financial markets Industry
- As an innovation driven Company, this Programme is designed to give you a unique opportunity to contribute to our ever-evolving businesses, by bringing onboard your fresh perspectives while you develop skills and are exposed to the intricacies of the financial markets.
YOU MAY LIKE TO SEE: Apply for Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme 2022
- Are you a young graduate interested in building an impactful career in a world-class institution? Do you consider yourself focused, enterprising, principled yet open-minded? Then the FMDQ Graduate Development Programme is your pathway to career success.
- Whichever area of our business you end up in, you can be sure to have a fulfilling and life-changing experience. Join us for an immersive and fulfilling journey!
What We Are Looking For
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class upper (or its equivalent) from a reputable university
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Programme
- Applicants must have a maximum of two (2) years post-NYSC experience
What We Offer
- An intensive boot camp where you will learn about FMDQ’s businesses and an introduction to the Nigerian financial markets
- Dynamic and conducive work environment
- An avenue to build valued professional relationships and networks.
- Rotation across FMDQ’s business areas
- Opportunity to build a career within FMDQ
How to Apply for FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Closing Date for FMDQ Holdings Plc Graduate Development Programme 2022
The application deadline is 28th February, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here