General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2022 registration/application form Portal is Open for Young Nigerian Undergraduates. EID Undergraduate Intern – Services.
Interested persons are to apply using the steps and guidelines contained in this article. See all you need to know about EID internship opportunity below.
Job Description Summary
This is a 3-months undergraduate internship role in the Services ITR organization for Nigeria. The role requires working closely with assigned business to provide execution support to ongoing services at customer site. This role may also require interface with GE customers and with other GE counterparts.
GE Nigeria undergraduate interns will undergo learning experiences and technical development including:
- Challenging work assignments – exposure to on the job learning and working with GE technology
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Academic excellence in Mechanical, Industrial, Chemical, Electrical or Production Engineering
- 2nd or 3rd year student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
- Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have IT skills
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the General Electric Early Identification (EID) Internship Program 2022
BE AWARE OF FRAUD! GE does NOT request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process.
We encourage you to share this article with your friends in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here