Genesis Cinemas Recruitment Application Form- See how to apply for an opportunity in Genesis Cinemas Recruitment, Requirements and closing date.
Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in operation across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management. The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers.
Genesis Group is a Nigerian company owned by Nnaeto Orazulike which was launched in 1991. The company consists of different services such as hotel, food, Restaurants, Cinemas, Shopping Malls, Real Estate and much more. The Genesis Group headquarters is located at Plot 198/199 Rumuogba Estate, Port Harcourt, and Rivers State.
Genesis Cinemas is recruiting to fill the position below:
JOB TITLE: Human Resource Advisor
JOB LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducting sequential Performance Appraisals for: Confirmations; Promotions; Employee of the Quarter/Rewards; Facilitating Training and Development
- Weekly facility checks and supervising maintenance repairs with Admin Officer: HR/Admin Round Report
- Implementing and executing HR Policies and monitoring HR policies to ensure compliance.
- Assisting with the recruitment process: Interview, Selection Process, and Inductions
- Updating of Job Roles/Profiles and updating organogram as approved by EXCOM.
- Monitoring and Updating Staff Manning Plan.
- Payroll administration.
- Implementing disciplinary measures with the guidance of the company’s policy; Facilitating Grievance Procedure with the aid of the company’s policy; Facilitating Approvals and communication for Transfers/Redeployment/Relocations; Leave administration.
- Integrated Resourcing (recruitment)
- Employee relations and Industrial Relations
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related discipline.
- Relevant HR experience of Between 2-3 years in one of the following areas:
- Human Resources Operations/ HR Business partnering.
- Organizational development and learning Solutions.
- Excellent Communication And Presentation Skills.
- Compensation, policy, and benefits
How to Apply for Genesis Cinemas Recruitment for Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing date for Genesis Cinemas Recruitment
14th October, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here