Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budget for the purchase
- Create and maintain a good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND qualification in Procurement or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in sourcing or procurement position
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
How to Apply For Genesis Group Recruitment for Procurement Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date for Genesis Group Recruitment Procurement Officer
9th March, 2022
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here