Genesis Cinemas is the leading cinema chain of West Africa with 12 locations, 47 screens and over 4,700 seats in opeartion across Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Genesis Cinemas, has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
Having said that, now we will be giving you tips on how to apply for Genesis Ciniema, the location for the job ,description/duties and requirements needed.
Genesis Job Vacancies: Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment for Stock Controller
This is to inform interested and qualified persons Genesis Cinema is recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Title: Stock Controller, Location: Airport Road, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for ensuring accurate and efficient management of stocks with correct stock entries which are updated in a timely manner. You will work closely with the Cost Controller, Lagos to ensure that stock control procedures are in place and adhered to in order to safeguard company inventory, minimize the risks associated with inventory loss and optimize stocks in trade.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain accurate procedures for all inventory control processes and functions,
- Accountable for the implementation of audit recommendations on inventory management processes and systems,
- Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, monthly and ad-hoc inventory levels and consumption reports to all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure all stock movements are tracked daily end to end via requisite systems (Inventory Module, Navision) and variances therewith reconciled and reported.
- Management of the stakeholders’ relationship and ensuring partnerships are struck to support internal controls in safeguarding company inventory.
- Analyse inventory data to ensure uninterrupted availability of stock and optimize stocks in trade.
- Produce weekly reports to ensure critical areas of the inventory management system (covering both sales and spares) are controlled and any discrepancies addressed and resolved,
- Work with the Cost controller, Lagos and relevant stakeholders to prepare forecast and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Assist in implementing inventory policies and procedures.
- Work with Cost Controller, Lagos in carrying out assessments of the supply chain to identify risks. develop and implement solutions useful in minimizing losses,
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the inventory management system,
- Work with the Cost Controller, Lagos to manage controls to reduce inventory loss, implement measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved,
- Conduct inventory stock takes and inventory accuracy checks.
- Conduct stock reconciliation of physical counts and highlight variances to the relevant stakeholders,
- Participate in scheduled and annual stock counts, preparation of stock position reports and sign-off records submission for further actions.
NGN 60,000.00 – NGN 65,000.00
Qualification and Experience
- OND / HND in Accounting from a recognised Institution of Higher Learning
- Candidate must reside in Abuja
- Must be meticulous and intelligent.
- Must be a good Team player with excellent ability to multi-tasking and able to adapt to varying situations.
How to Apply for Genesis Cinema
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for Genesis Cinema Recruitment
All applications should be summited on or before 16th June, 2022
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here