GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment Application Form– This article is to inform you about GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment portal for is open and currently inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates to apply. Kindly read and follow the application steps and guidelines contained below.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life by helping people do more, feel better, and live longer. Every day, we help improve the health of millions of people around the world by discovering, developing, and manufacturing innovative medicines, vaccines, and consumer healthcare products.
We are building a stronger purpose and performance culture underpinned by our values and expectations – so that together we can deliver extraordinary impact for patients and consumers and make GSK a brilliant place to work.
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Intern
Req ID: 350645
Location: Ilupeju, Nigeria
Service Management and Operations:
- Increasing users’ awareness of ServiceNow ITSM Tool – incidents, catalogs
- Working with CGA to disseminate Tech updates and news.
- Asset disposal initiation.
- Working with HCL engineers and vendors to resolve issues related to network, and telephony.
- Providing ad hoc support for meeting rooms.
- Reviewing printer vendor’s job card.
- Tech refresh for iPads and laptops.
- Tech asset procurement.
- Getting quotations for tech asset repairs.
LOC Tech Support:
- Completion of the quarterly Tech management monitoring.
- Coordination with local Tech vendors: services, contracts, and ensuring SLAs are adhered to.
- Support in the creation of TPOs for new vendors.
- Tech invoice coordination – invoice analysis and breakdown, following up with finance for vendor payment.
- Supporting Tech projects as required.
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc / HND.
- Experience in end-user support and vendor management.
- A good user of Microsoft Office – Word, Powerpoint, and excel.
- The candidate can currently be serving (NYSC.)
- Experience in communicating technological concepts and processes to non-tech users.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here