We wish to inform the general public that Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations
– a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales (English)
About the Job
- Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands.
- We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
- We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age.
- We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow.
- Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Identify and research business challenges and opportunities with clients in order to surface insights that inform their marketing and media strategy, measure overall media effectiveness, and help them grow.
- Build and present business and media solutions to customers based on industry and consumer trends and develop insights from data.
- Develop relationships with marketing analytics counterparts, earn their trust, and influence selections.
- Utilize analytical tools and methods to add relevant, credible data to presentations and proposals alongside managing the delivery of core strategic planning processes (e.g., annual and quarterly planning, regional business updates, etc.).
- Structure and execute operational and strategic initiatives, develop work plans, gather and synthesize relevant data, lead analyses, and develop final recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising, sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with analyzing large and complex datasets, with the ability to convert them into strategic insights and impactful presentations in order to drive business and client selections.
- Experience using data-driven insights, create compelling sales narratives, and present them confidently executive selection makers.
- Experience building and automating reporting dashboards.
- Experience in SQL, databases, and database manipulation.
- Ability to manage fast-paced environments with effective time management and prioritization skills.
YOU MAY LIKE TO READ– Microsoft Corporation Job Recruitment for Senior Program Manager
How to Apply for Google Recruitment for Analytical Consultant, Large Customer Sales
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here