Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme: Are you in need of scholarship? Do you wish pursue a Postgraduate Programme degree? Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is ongoing for interested persons to apply. How to Apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme and all other details you need to know about the scholarship scheme are all provided below
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is an established national initiative, funded by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation and Science, and managed by the Council.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program is a renowned national project overseen by the Council and sponsored by the Department of Further and Higher Education, Research, Innovation, and Science.
The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is unique in the Irish research landscape and complements other channels for funded postgraduate education in the Irish ecosystem. Among its features are:
- individual, prestigious awards for excellent research in the name of the applicant;
- an objective selection process using international, independent expert peer review;
- funding across all disciplines, from archaeology to zoology; and
- awards for bottom-up, non-directed research, with the exception of those funded by our strategic funding partners.\
Important Requirements Needed to Apply:
- There is no age limit for applicants to be eligible for either programme type.
• All applicants must be affiliated with an eligible Irish higher education institution or research-performing organisation.
• Applications will only be accepted in either the Irish or English language
• Applicants must not have had two previous unsuccessful applications to the relevant programme, including to strategic partner themes. This applies regardless of whether the applicant has changed their host institution or research topic since a previous submission.
Degree type Duration of funding to be awarded
- Research master’s degree 1 year
- Structured research master’s degree 2 years
- Traditional doctoral degree 3 years
- Structured doctoral degree 4 years
- a stipend of €18,500 per annum;
- a contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum; and
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
|Call open||16:00 (Irish time) 8 September 2022|
|FAQ deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 13 October 2022|
|Applicant deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 20 October 2022|
|Supervisor deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 27 October 2022|
|Research office endorsement deadline||16:00 (Irish time) 3 November 2022|
|Call outcome||End of March 2023|
|Award start date||1 September 2023|
How to Apply for Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme (Fully Funded)
For More Information:
Application Closing date
20 October 2022
Recommended Scholarship Programme
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here