Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group- How to Apply
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job type: Full-time
Link for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
To apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group, you need to access the Dangote Recruitment link Portal – graduate-engineer-trainees-at-dangote-group and follow the instructions on the page to register or login.
As a graduate engineer trainee, some of your responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Shadowing staff members across technical departments at Dangote Cement.
- Showcasing positive energy into the organization with lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Participate in on-the-job training, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- At the end of this program, you should be ready for higher responsibilities.
Requirements for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
To be eligible to apply for the graduate engineer trainee,you need to possess the following conditions below:
- First Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical or relevant engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 O’level credits in one sitting including English language and Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Be innovative and creative.
- Must have at least a second-class lower or lower credit.
- Must have completed NYSC between 2023 and the Application Closing Date
- Must be 28 years old or younger.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee at Dangote Group
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here