Henobs Engineering Services Limited Graduate Management Trainee: Henobs Engineering Services Limited is into Oil & Gas services and trainings. We offer Lifting equipment / Lifting accesories inspection services, Crane inspection, Forklift Payloader inspection, Heavy Duty Vehicle inspection and Calibration services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Management Trainee
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a trainee to help us develop and implement our growth strategies. This position is best suited for candidates who want to gain valuable experience in a managerial role with advancement potential.
- During your traineeship, you’ll learn how to identify and apply important strategies and business processes. You’ll get to know the nuts and bolts of our company’s functions and operations and you’ll support our management team with daily tasks such as allocating budget and crafting performance reports.
- To succeed in this role, strong analytical skills and effective communication are important management trainee qualifications you should have.
- If you’re excited with our company’s vision and want to start the path of becoming one of our future leaders, we’d like to hear from you.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies)
- Understand each department’s (e.g. Marketing, Sales) daily processes and goals
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry)
- Keep track of business revenue
- Research ways to increase profitability and lower risk
- Create and give presentations.
- Get familiar with personnel duties
- Participate in company’s strategic planning
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data)
Requirements and skills
- HND / BS.c Degree in Management or Business
- Experience in Management or similar/relevant field.
- Excellent math and computational ability
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 8th April, 2022.
How to get latest updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here