Graduate Recruitment at Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria Limited- RMB Nigeria Stockbrokers Ltd (RMBNS) is a member of Rand Merchant Bank the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the FirstRand Group, which is the largest financial services group (by market capitalisation) in Africa. Leveraging the synergies within RMB, we provide diverse investment opportunities (equities and fixed income) in Nigeria and across Africa. Driven by a team who understands the Nigerian and sub-Saharan African equities brokerage market, RMBNS is well positioned to deliver qualitative brokerage services to its domestic and international clients.
We are recruiting for the following position below:
Title: Internship Programme
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the RMBNS internship Program for 2022!
- The program aims to attract talented graduates who will go through an internship training programme over the course of 1 year.
- The interns will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the Stockbroking division and gain practical insights into the operational environment of RMBNS.
- The program will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for the interns through which they can apply what they have learnt from the classroom at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, case studies and product development.
READ: Apply for National Entrepreneurship and Innovation Programme – neip.gov.gh application form
Who Should Apply?
- The RMBNS Internship Program is focused on the talent and ability of candidates, we value individualism, we see PEOPLE, we see YOU.
- Are you a First Degree holder (minimum of Second Class Upper Division) with 0-2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC)?
The eligibility criteria are set out below:
- First Degree Holder
- Completed NYSC
- 0-2 Years post qualification experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “INTERN/RMBNS/012022” as the subject of the email.
7th February, 2022.
ALSO READ: How to Apply for First Bank/CBN Intervention Funds for Start- Up & Projects Expansion
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address email@example.com for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here
Leave a Reply