Graduate Trainee Program 2022 at Metwest Steel Limited- Apply Here
Metwest Steel Limited was founded in the year 2008.Since then, we have emerged as a manufacturer and distributor of premium steel and non-ferrous products in West Africa. Our product portfolio includes steel billets, rebars, sections, wires, fasteners as well as aluminum, copper and lead ingots and more. We are a fully integrated scrap-based manufacturing unit located in Asaba, Delta State.
We are recruiting for the following positions below:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Internship
- We are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program. As a graduate trainee, your responsibilities include shadowing various staff members, participating in learning experiences, attending meetings and workshops, and traveling to other working environments to gain practical experience. You should keep an accurate record of your time at the company and be able to pass a competency test at the end of the program.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department. An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
All application ends 10th November, 2022.