Olam Food Ingredients- We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers.
Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where our ingredients are grown, we are closer to farmers, enabling better quality, and more reliable, traceable and transparent supply. ofi was created in early 2020 following the announcement of the re-organisation within Olam International Limited (“Olam”) to unlock and maximize its long-term value.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
Function: Not Applicable
Sub-Function: Not Applicable
About our Graduate Trainee Program
- ofi’s GTP is a 12 month structured experiential development program that will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect.
- The first 4 months involve rotations through the full value chain. Participants work in many different parts of the business, building networks and understanding the complexity and variety of our work.
- Beyond this you have the chance to drive 2 high-impact business projects, and after a successful year, take on a front-line supervisory role. It’s a fantastic way to get some early experience to springboard your career.
- This program will test your initiative, stimulate your ambition and creativity, and demand your energy and intellect. It will give you the global exposure, networks, and perspective you need for a high-impact career.
- You will gain significant business exposure and networks, perspective, and the edge you need to have a high-impact career.
- Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum of second-class upper) in Social Sciences or Supply Chain or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant work experience
- You have the attributes to lead and manage complexity and the perseverance to achieve outcomes.
- Your approach to projects and problem solving will ensure your success in delivering on the complex tasks that lie ahead.
How to Apply Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 at Olam Food Ingredients
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/Recruitmentslot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here