Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) 2022 graduate trainee applications is now open for interested and qualified persons to apply using the steps and guidelines contained below.
Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products).
Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
Before we proceed, you may like to read BU Power Limited Job Recruitment For Plant Operator and Maintenance Officer
We are recruiting interested persons for:
Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University: Agriculture / Agric Extension, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing, Computer Science, Agronomy, Engineering (Electrical Electronic, Mechanical Engineering, Production, Agric, Chemical ), Business Administration, Human Resources / Industrial Relations and Pharmacy.
- You have completed your NYSC Scheme or to complete by July 2022.
The Candidate We Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
How to Apply for Saroafrica International Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: If you have you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years you are advised not to apply
Application Closing Date 28th July, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here