Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Recruitment application portal is now open for interested and qualified persons to apply for the position of a chief Financial Officer in their organization.The duties and responsibilities for the job vacancy are well stated below.
About Guaranty Trust Holding Company(GTCO)
Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are inviting applications for the following position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The CFO will also direct the financial functions of the company (which include management reporting & quality control, tax and regulatory reporting, budgeting & financial planning as well as liquidity management in accordance with IFRS, FRCN, PENCOM, and other regulatory and advisory agencies.
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for overseeing the company’s financial strategy and ensuring the strict monitoring of compliance and enterprise risks associated with the implementation of financial activities as well as the development and maintenance of control systems that are designed to safeguard the company’s assets.
- Provision of a comprehensive view of the organization’s financial position and strategy to aid informed decision-making by management. This includes the provision of financial plans, systems, strategies, and efficient business advice beneficial to the organization.
- Plan and execute the overall structure and operations of the company’s financial resources which will involve forecasting the necessary capital expenditures and developing effective action plans.
- Supervision of the planning, budgeting, and control of the organization’s financial expenditure including the approval and proper implementation of the company’s budget.
- Prepare, present, and communicate the financial performance of the organization to management in order to support business development.
- Provide efficient tax management and administration services for the organization’s benefit.
- Ensures adequate compliance with internal controls and PENCOM guidelines concerning the financial structure and business of the company.
- Oversee due diligence and analysis of financial opportunities and markets as well as leveraging relationships built within the finance industry.
- Analyze economic, financial, and market trends and identify the recommendations to address such issues.
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Analyze the company’s financial performance and its financial management systems, processes, cost structure and positions, make appropriate cost-effective recommendations to management and develop effective corrective actions where necessary
- Ensure compliance with financial reporting and control requirements, and coordinate periodic financial reporting to the executive management team, Board, and regulatory authorities
- Co-ordinate accurate and reliable fund valuation of all Funds Under Management in line with IFRS.
Minimum Requirement to be Able to Apply for Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Recruitment.
Candidates are to meet up with the following criteria and skills below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field
- Professional Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CFA)
- Developing Budgets and forecasting
- Knowledge of IFRS and Nigerian tax laws
- Ability to effectively manage competing deadlines for projects in a high-pressure work environment.
- Master’s Degree and/or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience of which 8 years have been in financial services (preferably a PFA) and 5 years in senior management
Attribute for success in the role:
- Knowledge of actuarial concepts and how they apply to pension funding and asset allocation decisions.
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles including corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Ability to promote process improvement
- Extensive knowledge of statistical concepts, methods, and models, and their application to finance.
- Ability to study financial markets and effectively predict trends beneficial to the organisation.
- Effectively break down complex data & analysis for non-technical audience.
How to Apply for GTCO Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Closing Date for GTCO Recruitment
1st September, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here