Guinness Nigeria Plc recruitment 2022– This update is to inform the general public of the current job opening for a Material Scheduler at Guinness Nigeria Plc. Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo
Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2022
Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Material Scheduler – Raw – Plan CoE
Reference ID: JR1063742
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- As the home of iconic brands such as Baileys, Guinness, Smirnoff, and Johnnie Walker, at Diageo we source, produce, and deliver 6.5 billion litres of world-leading products every year across 180 markets globally. Because of this huge undertaking, we rely on highly sophisticated systems as well as the very best talent to make sure our businesses continue to run efficiently.
- READ- Job Recruitment at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited -Apply Now
- To give you some idea of the scale of our operation, over half of our 30,000 employees work in our supply chains. We have teams in over 100 sites across more than 30 countries, but what matters is that wherever you work, you join a diverse, inclusive team where there are opportunities for everyone.
- Whether you work in planning, logistics, technical teams or manufacturing, you will work in an innovative, dynamic organisation. We set ourselves the highest standards, and our practices have earned us international recognition.
- And it’s people with energy, dedication and problem-solving skills who’ll help us get even better. In return, we offer a lot of opportunities for you to explore, to craft and progress your career.
- Join us in Supply Chain and, if you are driven, resilient and share our groundbreaking spirit, there’s a world of opportunity here for you.
About the Role
- The Material scheduler in the Plan COE will take charge of scheduling the materials supply in to the local operations. It is locally based reporting to the Scheduling Team lead.
- The job holder works closely with the long term material planners, suppliers, procurement and site operations the role sustains and strengthens effective communication between the CoE and key partners in the markets, including Supply Chain Directors, Production and Materials Scheduling, as well as with Suppliers and 3rd Parties.
- This job holder must be capable of performing root cause and trend analysis for critical case volume and inventory valuation data.
Manage the local Materials Scheduling process:
- Ensure continuous replenishment of raw materials for the brewing and packaging process at supply locations in scope.
- Manage the local purchase order/scheduling agreement process to ensure MRP signal is accurate and purchase orders are in place to facilitate material receipt and supplier payment.
- Ensure efficient communication between Material planning team in COE, local Production Scheduling, local operations, and Procurement teams
- Support process improvement through interpretation of performance analytics.
- Ensure an ongoing tracking of relevant materials supply chain metrics.
- Do a deep dive on issues relating to material supply and supplier performance.
- Communicate to appropriate collaborators any risks to short- and medium-term schedule material for in scope production locations.
Drive standardization and automation of systems and processes:
- Ensure local Material scheduling systems in place are aligned to global supply planning codification strategy and standards.
- Ensure effective ways of working with Data, CoE and local production/technical teams to ensure BOM accuracy.
- Ensure that all master data pertaining to MRP (e.g., BOMs, recipes, lead-times, batch sizes etc.) is maintained in the appropriate information systems (e.g. SAP, ECC6, APO).
- Contribute to process improvements across the wider CoE.
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business degree.
- APICS CPIM / CSCP or equivalent desirable
- +5 years in Material planning and/or procurement experience in CPG (Materials Management, Materials Planning)
- Additionally, some wider cross functional experience and beverage materials categories preferable. E.g. procurement, packaging, raw materials.
- Significant line management experience required.
- Experience with advanced planning software with Supply Planning (SAP APO would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of MPS/MRP and DRP methodology
- Experience in distribution / warehousing / scheduling
- Understanding and experience in plant operations.
- Influencing and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Customer centric mind set.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
- Experience within supply chain optimization platforms (ERP / master data, time-phased replenishment planning systems).
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end supply chain operational processes within Diageo e.g., DRP, MPS, inventory, conversion, logistics and customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here