Apply for Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021: – Ongoing recruitment at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited. Interested and qualified persons to apply successfully using the guideline contained in this this article.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Service Manager – Wireline and Perforating
Requisition Number: 94816
Location: Port Harcourt, RI, NG
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Manager, Field Service, Management, Manufacturing
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- With past field experience, serves as an assessor to assess crew competence.
- Regularly uses performance data to identify opportunities for performance improvements.
- Knowledgeable of and actively promotes the application of Halliburton Management System (HMS) to work methods and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for the PSL.
- Under broad direction, the Wireline Field Service Manager supervises multiple Wireline and Perforating crews, who on a daily basis execute services at the well site.
- This includes hiring members of the crews, disciplining and terminating crew members.
- Provides input into the development of personnel and uses competency data to improve job performance metrics.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on irregular/unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Is accountable for compliance with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Standards & actively promotes and uses Halliburton tools related to safe working conditions, such as Job Safety Analysis (JSA) & Hazard Observation Programs (HOC)
- Involved in the process of investigating accidents, injuries, and incidents within assigned PSL using the appropriate investigative tools (Taproot).
- Drives the implementation of new technology within Wireline and Perforating at client’s location.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation and directly impacts a revenue center’s viability and its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Requires completion of an Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Business Administration or similar disciplines and years of experience in Wireline & Perforating field operations.
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Applicant interested and qualified should apply clicking: here to apply
Information is power hence,we encourage you to share this article with your friends that may need both foreign and local jobs in order to keep them updated.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address firstname.lastname@example.org for updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here