Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited Recruitment for Engineer Trainee: This is to inform the general public of the latest recruitment at Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited for Engineer Trainee. How to apply and the requirements needed to apply for Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited recruitment are contained below.
About Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited
H&W Rice Company Limited is a leading company with the drive to create quality local substitutes to imported rice products in Nigeria. Established as a vertically integrated producer of high-quality whole grain parboiled rice, strives to ensure the finest, export-quality products for our local and international customers.
We are recruiting interested and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer Trainee
Location: Demsa Local Government, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for passionate graduates to join our team as Engineer Trainees in our rice milling company.
- The Engineer Trainee will work under the guidance of a manager or supervisor and should be willing to learn about rice milling, gain practical experience and be able to share suggestions on existing methods.
- The Engineer Trainee should be able to work in a team and be prepared to step outside of their comfort zone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure
- Work closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Willing to learn about rice milling equipment operations, equipment maintenance and general operations of rice milling procedures across all units in the plant.
- Complete all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Adopt health and safety practice.
- Submit to all forms of evaluation during the trainee ship.
Qualifications to Apply for Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited Recruitment
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma in Engineering
- Minimum of a second-class lower degree or equivalent
- Maximum of 2 years work experience
- Should be at least 28 years old.
How to Apply for Haske & Williams (H&W) Rice Mill Company Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Send their CV in Ms Word Document format to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here