The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund is a pool of funds made available by the Nigeria Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) to be managed by the Bank of Industry to meet the funding needs of indigenous manufacturers, service providers and other key players in the Nigerian Oil and gas Industry.
It is sourced from the Nigerian Content Development Fund (NCDF) created by section 104 of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Content Development Act (NOGICD) Act.
The Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund is a Nigerian Content Development & Monitoring Board (NCDMB) fund managed by Bank of Industry Limited (BOI).
The fund is designed to achieve the following strategic objectives:
- To increase indigenous participation in the oil and gas industry, build local capacity and competencies.
- To promote the growth and development of Nigerian Content in activities connected with sectors of the Nigerian oil and gas Industry.
- To deepen the creation of linkages to other sectors of the national economy and boost industry contributions to the growth of Nigeria’s National Gross Domestic Product.
- To address persistent funding challenges that have hindered capacity and growth of local service providers in oil and gas.
- To facilitate the growth of community based companies in the upstream oil and gas sector.
- To spur productivity and job creation in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- To attract investment capital into the sector and boost contribution of the sector to Nigeria’s economic growth.
How to Apply for BOI Nigerian Content Intervention (NCI) Fund 2022/2023
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here