Apply for Canada Army Force Recruitment 2022 – The Canadian Armed Force recruitment application form portal is now open for interested and qualified applicants. See eligibility and how to apply for Canada Army Recruitment 2022.See Below.
Let’s start with the basics. To start a full or part-time career in the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen
- Be at least 18 years old (17 years old with parental consent), except:
- For the Paid Education programs — you may be 16 years old (with parental consent)
- For the Primary Reserves—you may be 16 years old (with parental consent) and must be enrolled as a full-time student
- Have completed at least Grade 10 or Secondaire IV in Québec (some jobs need higher levels of education)
Before you begin
In order to access the CAF Online Employment Application (OEA) you may either create a GCKey, which uses a Government of Canada credential (Username and Password that you create), or you may access the OEA through a Sign-in Partner (Government Sign-In by Verified.Me) which uses your online banking information.
In either case you will be required to access the OEA through your GCKey, or Sign-in Partner, in addition to creating and utilizing login information for the OEA.
Whether you choose to utilize GCKey or use a Sign-in Partner, and when you create your OEA profile:
- Visit https://forces.ca/
- Select login information and password hints that you will remember
- Use a valid email address that you currently have access to
- Do not divulge or share your login information with anybody
- Do not save your login or access information to a public computer
- Ensure that you logout after every session and do not leave your application open if you are away from your computer
For more information about eligibility requirements or the application process, please visit Joining the Forces.
How to get latest Job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here