How to Apply successfully for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment for Head of Capital Markets, Requirements for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment, Application guidelines, Benefits of FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment and Closing date all contained here
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
FairMoney Nigeria applications is open for recruitment to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Capital Markets
Job type: Full time
- The Capital Markets team at FairMoney is responsible for raising local currency debt to finance the Company’s growth in the loan book.
- The team has raised over $60 million over the last 2 years by creating innovative debt products and opening access to the Nigeria debt capital markets.
- As Head of the Capital markets team, we expect you to come brimming with creative ideas yet have the steady hands to run a debt capital raise process end-to-end.
- You would be hungry to leverage your existing experience to grow, build relevant relationships, and drive the big debt fundraising ambitions of FairMoney.
- You will also support other related Corporate development projects such as acquisitions and equity raises.
- Manage the relationship with professional parties i.e. Solicitors, Financial advisers/Arrangers, Trustees, etc.
- Review or prepare transaction documents.
- Develop innovative funding structures for the company.
- Lead the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital raising activities.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of investors.
- Support other corporate projects as may be required by the management.
- Conduct periodic competitive analyses and maintain a comprehensive view of capital market industry performance.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong knowledge of the Nigerian Debt Capital Markets.
- Ability to lead end-to-end execution of Debt Capital raising.
- Sound analytical and presentation skills.
- Robust financial modeling and excel skills.
- B.Sc in any related field. An MSc, MBA, or relevant certification is an advantage.
- 12+ years experience in Investment Banking/Corporate Finance in a reputable Investment Bank or Consulting firm.
- Strong industry and HNI network.
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Knowledgeable about Capital Markets, the Economy, and general financial markets.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date for FairMoney Nigeria Recruitment
- A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team for 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with Henry Obiekea (MD – Lending, Nigeria) for 45-60 minutes.
- Technical Interview with Yaw Mante (Head of Finance) for 45-60 minutes.
- Bar raiser interview with Laurin Hainy (CEO – FairMoney) for 45-60 minutes.
How to get latest job updates regularly and on time
kindly Subscribe to the site using your Email address to get updates for FREE
Also follow our twitter News Handles for latest updates twitter.com/RecruitmentSlot
In case of any issue or challenge or questions click here